We helped an American E-Commerce Sportswear Brand reach over 1.7 Million Americans across US Metros for a branding campaign. We delivered well below industry standard costs for CPV (industry = .07-.08, Social Tribe = .5), and view rate (industry = 15%-18%, Social Tribe = 21.6%). The effects of this branding campaign were felt across channels as their overall in store revenue rose by 7% and their online revenue increase by 25% MoM when previously the online revenue was only increasing by 5% MoM
The brand assigned us with the objective of keeping costs low and viewership rate high overall throughout the 3 month campaign. This was a competitive space with a lot of big national and international brands sinking massive adspend budgets on conversion campaigns. Social Tribe needed to build awareness around the brand as well as the products. They had previously spent over $200,000 on online branding campaigns that drove them mostly bot traffic with an extremely high bounce rate
Our approach comprised of:
– Reaching cold audiences at the ToF by targeting specific videos that the TG would be watching
– Optimizing campaigns by targeting specific pincodes in these locations
– Optimizing budgets based on best performing locations, times
– A/B testing videos that we targeted
– Retargeting people who visited the website , but did not buy from it.